• Responsible for leadership and development of programs that educate teammates about lean concepts, that lead to the identification, development, and implementation of improvements throughout Amesbury Hardware Products. Typical improvement activity results in improved safety, productivity, quality, and cost reductions.
• Provide CI activity support primarily to the Juarez facility for Amesbury Truth, with some assistance to other plants.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Directs and facilitates the ongoing lean improvement process through the use of techniques such as Kaizen, 5’S, TPM, Kanban, Goal Deployment, etc.
• Provides lean improvement orientation and on-the-job training for teammates and ensures that the responsibilities are defined and understood, and oversees the lean projects.
• Teach others to lead improvement efforts, including training on effective tools for successful project leadership.
• BS, BA or similar degree with an emphasis in manufacturing, or equivalent is desired
• Full working knowledge of Lean Concepts with demonstrated success
• Six Sigma experience is a plus
• Proven analysis and presentation skills including use of common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience• Must be able to Travel Domestically & Internationally
• English 80%