Engineering degree (Mechanical, mechanical/electronic preferable + at least 2 years of higer education in technical disciplines and design.
- Rigor, autonomy, ability to put forward suggestions, creativity in simplicity, interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality, 3D craftsmanship and visualization skills.
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Catia, Portal, PDM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…), project management abilities (Design administration), Solid works and CNC programming.
- Command of a foreign language is desirable (English)
- Command of CAD tools and ISO dimensioning diagram
- Good understanding of general mechanical engineering, pneumatic tyre, electronic and hydraulics, more specifically design rules and layout drawings
- Command of core tools (CP, PFMEA, resources and risks mode analysis)
- GD&T for design
- Six Sigma for design
- Problem solving methodologies
- Basic cost analysis
- Ability to operate milling machine, CNC, etc.
- Mechanical Design
- Basic Knowledge of the materials properties