Plans, schedules workflow, and releases routers that are weeks out or more for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
Prefer 3-5 years of planning experience. Must have MRP system experience.
· Review and customer releases with current forecast to determine the optimized build plan to meet company goals.
· Follow-up on internal and external process to make sure tasks have been completed in a timely manner.
· Assign Jobs to appropriate production lines.
· Run Order Action Report, Print Job Report, Reschedule Report, No Demand and Customer Forecast and complete MRP actions per plan.
Knowledge of Planning, Production and process flow essential. Required 1 year of production planning.
In a high demanding and unpredictable environment
Negotiation and teamwork skills.
Take the lead in each assigned project.
Visa laser and passport.
Effective communication ability and problem-solving skill.
Management of multiple activities simultaneously, teamwork and with customer service orientation.
· Engineering (industrial, mechanical)
Bilingual English and Spanish
Fluent English speaker essential