Participate on the multidisciplinary team for corrective and preventive actions implementation to continuously reduce Service Call rate index.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Act as liaison between the design engineering (CTC) and the manufacturing engineering in the
facility to launch and implement initiatives and / or projects focused on SCR improvements
· General knowledge of SCR systems like QES, Service Bench and TID
· Coordinate and support Quality gates implementation for SCR main contributors
· Coordinate reliability testing methods
· Lead SCR Improvement teams based on data identifying good or bad trends to prioritize projects
· Work directly with manufacturing, engineering and quality management in a team environment for
problem solving, buy-in and support of new initiatives
· Complete SCR reports and analysis
· Work using the principles of Perfection, Progress, Pull Together, Positive attitude.
· Everything concerning about ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electronic or Electrical Engineering
Bilingual 85% English / Spanish
Minimum 3 years process and/or quality engineering
· Good problem solving skills and use of Root Cause analysis tools.
Ability to develop and track Statistical Process Control charts. Quality and/or Statistics
background also a plus.
Experienced with Office Software packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Ability to summarize and present project status/update reports on key projects
Significant experience in cross-functional manufacturing processes and thorough understanding of lean manufacturing principles. Supports manufacturing and quality when issues arise with the refrigeration, testing, agency and electrical systems.
Excellent communication skills and unique ability to provide direction of technical and complex issues to non-technical personnel in a manner that is fully understood and supported.
Track record of successfully completing projects on time and within budget required.
· Basic ISO-9001 training.
· Self proficient managing Excell Microsoft Software.
Frequent exposure to office and manufacturing.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, especially while working in the various production facilities.