Responsible of support, document, and configure SAP system, Oracle database and EDI. Negotiate with consultants and suppliers in order to define the configuration needed, according Nidec standards and requirements. Maintain communication with partners for EDI implementation and get the most effective solution at the lowest cost.
Primarily Job Responsibilities:
1. Follow up and monitor helpdesk tickets related to SAP and EDI applications.
2. Configure and implement new requirements according business needs
3. Control SAP users accounts, and monitor performance system.
4. Train Final users and support them.
5. Maintain the interfaces between SAP and other applications
6. Follow procedures as outlined in NAMA Quality system.
7. Maintain workspace in order to promote a safe working environment.
8. Act in accordance with NAMA environmental policies.
Competences required to perform the job (functional and interpersonal skills):
a. Knowledge of SAP Modules MM, SD, PP and ABAP knowledge as a plus.
b. EDI knowledge preferable basis of EDIFACT and AXI II
c. MS Office and MS Project Knowledge
d. Hands-on experience with Oracle database environments
e. Willingness to work on problems outside of direct responsibilities. f. Disciplined, Innovative, methodical and planning skills
g. Ability to understand manufacturing processes h. Negotiation capabilities
a. BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
b. Bilingual Spanish / English
a. Preferable working experience as a SAP support team
b. Knowledge of Oracle database management
c. EDI administration
Certifications / Training:
a. SAP Functional