· Bachelor’s Degree
· English ( spoken and written)
· + 5 years of experience in the Quality profession with directly related experience working in the Process Quality field and customer.
· Excellent communication skills and teamwork oriented coupled with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
· Experience handling and applying Quality core Tools as but not limited to (APQP, PFMEA, MSA and PPAP).
· Must be willing to work in a results-based, fast-paced environment / urgent sense, with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrates high energy and sense of service skill.
· Computer skills demonstrated
· RMA and DOA coordination.
· Participate actively into the develop of Process Control Plans, PFMEA’s and establish statistical process control and methods to monitor critical to quality processes
· Support and control the assembly process
· Lead process improvement efforts using quality system tools and procedures
· Qualify new product/processes, problem solving
· Evaluation and approval of engineering changes
· Lead the activities of inspectors and technicians in the consistent application of discipline and control resources, processes and ensure adherence to company policies
· Leader/team member of Improvement projects initiatives and projects on multi-disciplinary teams for corrective and preventive action
· Initiate and follow up internal and external corrective actions (champion of the solution of all customer complaints) thru 8D’s tool.