- Electronic, Electro mechanic or Mechatronic engineer.
- 5 years of experience supervising test engineers.
- English 90% written and spoken.
- Able to travel.
- Quote, develop and support of test equipment and automatic stations.
- Coordination and implementation of projects involving test equipment and automatic stations.
- Programming and integration of PLC’S, PC based software, data bases, movement and vision systems, laser printers, scanners, HMI’s, etc.
- Knowledge of ergonomics and safety for automatic equipment.
- In Circuit Testing for PCB’s.
- Lean manufacturing tools.
- Six-sigma green belt.
- Good human relationships.
- Proactive and self-directed.