The Sales Performance Management department supports the sales function through customer account set up, pipeline management, contract compliance, reporting and analytics. The department is responsible for ensuring that data integrity supports the expected outcomes for business analysis and drives efficiencies to reduce costs and improve processes throughout the sales organization.
The CRM Specialist is integral to the success of the sales team, ensuring CRM set-up, maintenance, reporting and analytics are correct and drive opportunities to revenue.
Accountability and Scope:
· Ownership of CRM, ensuring all data is correct.
· Manage all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users
· Execute all configuration changes
· Maintain updated system documentation
· Develop ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders; perform analysis on data as required
· Perform manual or automated data entry/data clean up as required
· Audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
· Creates analytics in CRM to drive accurate reporting.
· Works with the entire organization as a champion; trains people to ensure the CRM is understood by new and existing users.
· Drives opportunities to completion through exception and other reporting, one-on-one contact with sales, group meetings/training.
· Facilitates and conducts data collection, analyses, data/trend defining, and reporting
· Makes recommendations based on reporting and process analytics to meet business objectives and facilitates implementation of agreed changes
· Partners with various department leaders to assist with project planning and implementation of changes to support business objectives
· Assesses various options for optimizing and customizing the system to help the system grow and evolve
· Responsible for maintaining Quota Performance for the sales team.
· Partners with Contract Compliance to ensure Quota integrity.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· The CRM Specialist is responsible for the overall administration and support for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and ensures data integrity throughout linked systems. The CRM Specialist will develop and implement necessary analytic tools to track & monitor the data to expected reporting outcomes. In partnership with other functional teams within Incora, this role ensures that the organization is able to compare projected opportunities with actual results at a granular level, identifying system and/or process errors resulting in opportunities for efficiencies and alignment.
Measures of Performance:
· CRM Sales Stages are current.
· Analytic Reports/KPI’s
Qualifications and Experience:
· 1-3 years as a CRM Administrator or related data management position
· 3-5 years demonstrated business analysis experience including but not limited to: data mining, creating analytical models, KPI reporting, validating large quantities of data transactions, trend analysis and generating ad hoc reports
· Oracle CRM experience preferred
· SQL, SharePoint & Office Expert Desirable
Competencies and Behaviors:
· Ability to clearly communicate and present statistical analysis along with data visualization.
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and deliver on commitments
· Strong follow-through and perseverance to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers
· Ability to be detailed oriented and perform in-depth research, if required
· Ability to cross-train in multiple critical areas of the department