In this role you will be primarily responsible to develop, plan and execute the Operational activities of the Plant Purchasing Organization as part of the Industrial Operations Purchasing set up. You will supervise day-to-day activities of a team of professionals who source, and secure required material and component parts needed to produce our products. You will help to lead the Purchasing Team in the Factory and ensure critical Purchasing activities including: PO releases, PO amendments, Specification exchange with suppliers, Payment Terms harmonization among others in the factory. You will support the implementation of the ECI projects, including quality improvement projects, led by the different Product Care organizations in the factory as well as the implementation of the OPI projects, including Supplier resourcing, implementation dual supplier sourcing (i.e. Steel), LTA implementation.
· Support the NPI/Large Programs Purchasing activities linked to new components including PPAP activities.
· Join Cross Collaboration Projects with Quality, SC, Operations, R&D and PL (i.e. FTZ, Draw back, SKU Simplification, SCR reduction task force, etc.)
· Drive a proper, up-to-date administration and drive activities to improve it ensuring compliance with Electrolux procedures
· Responsible for the DM purchasing activity in the factory participating and supporting in build-up of strategies and ensure their execution.
· Ensure execution of the sourcing activities and relevant information, proper administration in the factory and that decisions happen in the best interest of Electrolux and get executed
· Apply in the plant common methodologies established and ensure a good relationship with the Commodity Organization and the Central/Global Purchasing
· Develop the purchasing team and maintain a professional working relationship with Quality, Operations, R&D in the Factory and PL
· Manage/implement Advanced Purchasing activities linked to new components specific for the plant
· Participate in negotiation of beneficial contracts for Electrolux and interact with Quality organization
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business, or another related field (MBA preferred)
· Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
· Purchasing professional qualification
· Knowledge of procurement strategy development and legal requirements in purchasing and supply with experience in contract, procurement and vendor management as well as negotiation and strategic sourcing
· Knowledge of contract award analysis and sustainable purchasing