– Engineer Bachelor’s degree. Civil Engineer, Building construction engineer, electrical engineer.
– 5 years of engineering or related experience in the design, construction, inspection, renovation or maintenance of buildings.
– English 90% (reading, written and spoken)
– High responsibility level
– Self-directed and focused on results
– Leadership Aptitude
Self-driven and prioritize activities work
– Practices and techniques involved in implementing a program of building construction and edification including the scheduling of work and assigning priorities, estimating size and kind of staff needed and calculating cost of time and materials required.
– Occupational hazards and safety precautions
– State and federal laws, regulations and codes applicable to building design and construction.
– Construction developments in the field of building maintenance.
– Develop technically sound and cost effective engineering resolutions to problems in the design or construction of large scale maintenance projects.
– Present ideas effectively, both orally and writing.