Empresa Importante en Cd. Juárez
- Constant monitoring of all the assembly line processes to identify areas where the process can be improved.
- Carry out efficiency studies in the assembly processes looking for any room for cycle times’ optimization to prevent bottlenecks in the process and checking the production performance for ways of improving the process.
- In addition, follow-up on work instructions, set-up procedures, NPI support, process deviations and equipment release.
- BS Degree in Industrial Engineering
- English – ability to communicate fluently verbally and written
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the manufacturing field
- Knowledge in Lean manufacturing
- Knowledge in process mapping