The Special Process Engineer is an authority with the expertise in the areas and processes for the crystalline silica, powder paint and the foam insulation. This position is the liaison LPE between the plants and the Corporate Subject Matter experts “SME”. The purpose for this position is to assure business continuity by providing efficient Engineering service to the operation.
· Responsible of the initiation and implementation of local and corporate capital projects.
· Lead and collaborate in implementing new products, processes, machinery, and equipment.
· Promote the AOS Operation System by participating in the problem-solving flow chart activities.
· Seek and promote the implementation of new technologies.
· Support to Purchasing department during suppliers’ selection and certification.
· Participate actively with Core Process Technology Councils.
· Seek and present cost reduction and CRS (Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability) initiatives.
· Develop internal documents and training to certify personnel.
· Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or related engineering background or at least 5 years of related experience in the field.
· Thorough knowledge in project management.
· Seeking technologies for implementation looking for continuous improvement opportunities.
· Fluent bilingual conversation capabilities – Spanish/English.