• Administration of setup and utilization of Community WFM software and ACD reporting
• Administration of communication to and from Operations and other support departments
• Collection and analysis and reporting of historical center performance statistics
• Manage long-term forecast / staff plan and lead monthly staff plan / budget meeting
• Work with training and operations to coordinate multi-skill training for existing agents
• Oversee short-term workload forecasting
• Oversee scheduling philosophy of schedule assignments
• Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and under time
• Analysis of real time workload requirements.
• Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
• Oversee analysis and reporting of employee performance including schedule adherence
• Recognizes and recommends operational and support improvements
• Perform other duties and assignments as directed
• Represent the department at internal and external meetings
• Identify and solve employee problems, reporting dialer strategy, schedule forecast
• Produce reports as required
• Reporting to senior management personnel
• Calculate daily and monthly account SLAs.
• Provide support to account Ops Leader, FLMs and Supervisors.
• Provide on time alert and suggestions to improve and/or met SLAs.
• Gather transactional information from systems to analyze volume trends / seasonality / Back Office tracking.
• Elaborate monthly presentation of the results for the client.
• Interpret the results and ensure stability in the account.
• Interaction with the Client.
• Advanced in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Macros, and basic programming
• Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
• Self-motivated and MUST excel in a minimally managed, high profile position
• English 95%
• Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
• Able to take challenges and work under pressure
• Able to travel to the USA is a plus
• People skills
• Relevant experience in process and metrics calculation and analysis.
Previous experience in banking and/or voice service operations