Líder en innovación y manejo de soluciones de energía térmica
Professional who designs and implements strategies to eliminate wastes in production processes. They devise efficient systems that integrate workers, machines, materials, information, and energy to make a product accomplish with customer’s requirements.
Requirements / Experience:
- Professional degree
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- English 80%
- Excellence on Personnel Management
- Excellent personal relationships and problem solving
- High knowledge of plan and execution of production processes and procedures
- Good management of safety and quality standards
- Design, control and implementation Lean manufacturing & six sigma tools.
- Balancing cycle’s time to define the number of workers needed achieving the end product with no errors, workers’ safety, environmental concerns, and cost.
- Monitoring the process, machines and products capability
- Engage and support in new product’s launch.
- Lead and monitoring the customer’s run and rate.
- Management and improvement the Lay Out of the plant according the rate per. hour, ergonomic design of operations and with OEE improvement projects.
- Development BWS/CWS
- Excellent Knowledge from GCP/Capacity Studies / e-CAR.
- Knowledge for Quote new programs
Knowledge / Skills:
- Development and Management of Lean Manufacturing Philosophy.
- Lead development, management, and confirmation requirements including through warning/impact to deliver to project objectives.
- Project Timing Management: ensure project timing is met communicate status internal and external team members.