· Bachelor’s Degree
· English ( spoken and written)
· + 5 years of experience in the Quality profession with directly related experience working in the Process Quality field SMT
· Excellent communication skills and teamwork oriented coupled with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
· Experience handling and applying Quality core Tools as but not limited to (APQP, PCP, PFMEA, MSA and PPAP).
· Must be willing to work in a results-based, fast-paced environment / urgent sense, with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrates high energy and sense of service skill.
· Computer skills demonstrated