Labor Relations Specialist
– Extensive knowledge of the LFT, practice in the application of the RIT, identification of occupational hazards.
– Cooperates with Management in the Implementation of the Organizational Culture Designing Organizational Communication Policies to inform and Motivate the Staff. Participates in the Preparation and Implementation of Policy and Procedures.
– Monitor the Performance Evaluation Programs and provide the support required to ensure that leaders and employees comply with the corporate requirement.
– Gives Support in recognition programs.
– Gives Support to transportation ans cafeteria areas
– Responsible for the Preparation and Interpretation of different reports such as Absenteeism, Rotation, Causes of Resignation, etc. That allow to elaborate suggestions to the Management, to evaluate the difference of the Department and to detect significant tendencies. Monthly KPIs registration and monitoring
– Follow-up to the exit or termination process of employees in order to guarantee that supervisors comply with the organization’s requirements.
– Conducts Labor Investigations and provides support in the Dismissal process.
Qualifications / Knowledge & Experience
– Minimum of 5 years’ human resources experience, including direct, hands-on experience in issues related Mexican labor relations.
– Must be Fluent written and oral English communications skills, and strong influencing capabilities.
– Ability to work effectively across functional teams.
– Degree related to HR, Management, Psychology or equivalent.